Dr. Obinna Nwobi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Obinna Nwobi?

September 8th, 2017

Amazing results, superior doctor!

To say that the condition of my legs plagued my life, would be an understatement. As long as I can remember I dreaded the long months of summer and putting on a bathing suit. It was unfortunate because I have kept in shape over the years. You see, I am a diabetic and my health is very important to me. All I can remember is that even before I was a teenager, I had veins. The veins were deep in color and in clusters that often had the bluish-purplish color--like a bruise. Over time, they only became worse. I attempted laser surgery as well as saline procedures. Nothing seemed to work. Encouraged by the idea of a vascular surgeon working with me, I scheduled several appointments with Dr. Nwobi. In no uncertain terms, he told me I had a long road ahead. He also told me that he could make the unsightly veins diminish and possibly disappear. He did something no other doctor had previously done. He found the "feeder veins". He also gave me specific instructions, including medical compression hose to assure the blood did not rush back into the sights. I am indebted to Dr. Nwobi because he has helped me achieve a more positive outlook and much clearer legs. I would like to share some before and after pictures and encourage anyone who has ever considered vein treatment. There is hope!

October 5th, 2013

thoughts about dr nwobi

its my thought that the entire office and dr is as good as i've had since i moved to fl. everyone concerned is very profession and shows a sincere careing for my condition. the atmosphere is one of working personally with me and paying attention to what i have to say concerning my health . i would recommend the dr and his staff to anyone. by the way you see i rated mostly threes thats because i don't feel anyone or thing is perfect which a four would suggest

September 30th, 2013

Now practices in St Pete. Came in, got my ultrasound, she was rude to me, saw the other staff that took my history and she was fine but kept hurrying me along, saw the doc, was quick to explain the procedure and then I made my appointment fr the surgery....THE DAY OF MY APPOINTMENT THEY WERE HOURS BEHIND! This is a small office, its not like they have 100 patients before me! I had to wait and wait and finally decided the experience was so bad that Id hate to see what the procedure was like. I left. NOT GOING BACK! UUUUGH

January 30th, 2013

Closed up and moved out

I purchased a discount coupon for 30 minutes of spider vein treatment from "Big Harry Deals". The day after the purchase, I called to make an appointment, but the phone number did not work. I called Big Harry Deals back, and they investigated. Afterwards, they told me that Dr. Nwobi had closed down and moved away. They did say they would refund my money, but I wanted to give potential customers a warning about this.

May 19th, 2017