A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Obinnaya Emerole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Obinnaya Emerole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Obinnaya Emerole, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerole graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Emerole has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Obinnaya Chigozie Emerole MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Obinnaya C. Emerole practice?
- Dr. Obinnaya Emerole has 5 office locations.
Dr. Obinnaya Emerole practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Valley, GA and Milledgeville, GA.
See Macon Cardiologists.