Learn more about Dr. Obinnaya Emerole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Obinnaya Emerole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Obinnaya Emerole, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerole graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Emerole has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emerole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Obinnaya C. Emerole practice?
Dr. Obinnaya Emerole practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Valley, GA and Milledgeville, GA.
See Macon Cardiologists.