A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Obinwanne Ugwonali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Obinwanne Ugwonali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ugwonali
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ugwonali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Obinwanne Ugwonali, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugwonali graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ugwonali has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Obinwanne Fidelis C Ugwonali MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Obinwanne F. Ugwonali practice?
- Dr. Obinwanne Ugwonali has 5 office locations.
Dr. Obinwanne Ugwonali practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons and Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.