Learn more about Dr. Obinwanne Ugwonali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Obinwanne Ugwonali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ugwonali
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ugwonali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Obinwanne Ugwonali, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugwonali graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ugwonali has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Obinwanne Fidelis C Ugwonali MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Obinwanne F. Ugwonali practice?
- Dr. Obinwanne Ugwonali has 5 office locations.
Dr. Obinwanne Ugwonali practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.