Surgical Specialist

5505 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Ste 600
Atlanta, GA 30342
770-355-0743
Locations and availability (8)

|  patient  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2013

Dr. Ugwonali was wonderful in correcting some missed carpal tunnel issues another physician missed. He took the time to ensure proper testing was performed to confirm my diagnosis. 11 days post op I feel 100% better and thank Dr. Ugwonali and his staff for making this possible. I will be referring family and friends to him.

|  Phenomenal Accomplished Surgeon  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

Dr. Obi Ugwonali:You felt my pain, you saw my despair, and ultimately provided the treatment tempered with humility, to guide me through a test (an unfortunate rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder November 11, 2009). Now I have a testimony!Through corrective surgery on my right shoulder again, on November 18, 2010, I was able to raise my arm, the pain was very minimal, limited narcotics were needed, and ultimately, the healing began. The professional treatment, along with a human approach attributed to my road to recovery.On my third follow-up appointment, two months and twenty-two days following the surgery, I no longer required the CPM. The pain had dissipated and I could raise my arms above my head to stretch. I am eternally grateful for a phenomenal, accomplished surgeon. I thank you for reviewing the test, x-rays, CT scans, pre-surgery diagnosis, post-surgery expectations, being thorough, having patience with a disgruntled patient, and providing guidance and answers to the many questions that I had regarding the procedure. You are to be commended for your professionalism. It is a remarkable task to be a doctor and a human as well. I admire your bedside manner lest I forget the skillful hands and notable profession. Much success and again a world of thanks!

|  No complaints  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr. Ugwonali diagnosed my wrist problem in a short office visit, told me my options, and then scheduled a nerve-conduction study to validate his diagnosis when I decided I wanted to proceed with surgery. The surgery went great, and I have no complaints about Dr. U's personality, time-spent, or surgical ability. I would refer him to anyone with hand/wrist problems.

|  show details
Sep 18th, 2011

Not only is Dr. Ugwonali a gifted surgeon, but he is a doctor who sincerely cares about people. Dr. Ugwonali was running a hour behind for our 1st appointment and he still took great care and time to evaluate my 85 year old mother's wrist injury and root cause to her fall. His entire staff was extremely professional and caring as well.

|  Dr Obi is such a blessing  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2010

I went to see Dr. Obi for a shoulder problem and give him my highest recommendation. My shoulder is feeling better and I was so happy that he worked so hard to resolve my shoulder pain without jumping to surgery as a first choice. He is such a blessing.

|  does he even care?  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2010

he did not even look at my xrays or touch me before he ruled out the problem he sent me back to work and the pain has gotten worse hes not very friendly either ...