Dr. Obinwanne Ugwonali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Obinwanne Ugwonali?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 23rd, 2016

Awesome

Dr. Obinwanne was very caring during the whole time of my process. He was concerned about me getting back to my normal way. He stuck by me throughout the whole process leading up to my surgery and afterwards. The staff there is also awesome very friendly and make you feel at ease.

December 23rd, 2016

Excellent!

Dr. Ugwonali repaired my four Dupuytren's Disease-affected fingers using a combination of surgery and Xiaflex injections. Excellent results.

January 24th, 2016

Waited 6 weeks for his office to schedule surgery with no communication except when I initiated calls to to enquire. Tentitive surgery date missed without notification (was so advised after I called to enquire). Have given up and gone elsewhere for treatment.

December 2nd, 2015

Dr. Obi Ugwonali is a excellent physician. He's caring and kindly spoken. He listens and understands.. It's not just a day to day job it's a day by day his family,staff and patients get equal the time and care. Even tho it's been some time ago still Dr. Obi Thank you.

August 26th, 2013

patient

Dr. Ugwonali was wonderful in correcting some missed carpal tunnel issues another physician missed. He took the time to ensure proper testing was performed to confirm my diagnosis. 11 days post op I feel 100% better and thank Dr. Ugwonali and his staff for making this possible. I will be referring family and friends to him.

August 21st, 2012

No complaints

Dr. Ugwonali diagnosed my wrist problem in a short office visit, told me my options, and then scheduled a nerve-conduction study to validate his diagnosis when I decided I wanted to proceed with surgery. The surgery went great, and I have no complaints about Dr. U's personality, time-spent, or surgical ability. I would refer him to anyone with hand/wrist problems.

September 18th, 2011

Not only is Dr. Ugwonali a gifted surgeon, but he is a doctor who sincerely cares about people. Dr. Ugwonali was running a hour behind for our 1st appointment and he still took great care and time to evaluate my 85 year old mother's wrist injury and root cause to her fall. His entire staff was extremely professional and caring as well.

July 13th, 2010

Dr Obi is such a blessing

I went to see Dr. Obi for a shoulder problem and give him my highest recommendation. My shoulder is feeling better and I was so happy that he worked so hard to resolve my shoulder pain without jumping to surgery as a first choice. He is such a blessing.

March 19th, 2010

Beware-- Get a second opinion or Just stay away

I just went to see Dr. Ugwonali for a very common problem and after a 45 minute wait, he pops in, glances at the xray, squeezes my hand, and gives his ...

January 5th, 2010

does he even care?

he did not even look at my xrays or touch me before he ruled out the problem he sent me back to work and the pain has gotten worse hes not very friendly either ...

August 8th, 2017