A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Obioma Iro-Nwokeukwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iro-Nwokeukwu
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Iro-Nwokeukwu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Obioma Iro-Nwokeukwu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Iro-Nwokeukwu graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Iro-Nwokeukwu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Obioma Cecilia Iro-Nwokeukwu MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Obioma C. Iro-Nwokeukwu practice?
- Dr. Obioma Iro-Nwokeukwu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Obioma Iro-Nwokeukwu practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near King of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Fairless Hills, PA.
See King of Prussia Anesthesiologists and King of Prussia Pain Management Doctors.