A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Obioma Nwobi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Obioma Nwobi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwobi graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Nwobi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- MCG Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Obioma Nwobi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Obioma Nwobi practice?
- Dr. Obioma Nwobi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Obioma Nwobi practices Pediatrics near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Pediatricians.