A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Obioma Onuorah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Obioma Onuorah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Onuorah graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Onuorah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Onuorah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Obioma N. Onuorah practice?
Dr. Obioma Onuorah practices Nephrology near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Richland, WA.
See Kennewick Nephrologists.