Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Obiora Anusionwu
Dr. Obiora Anusionwu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC, with another office in Harrisburg, PA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Anusionwu is affiliated with Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center, The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Obiora Anusionwu has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Obiora Anusionwu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.
Dr. Khawar Shaikh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi17
Dr. Rajeev Gopinathapillai
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi21
Dr. Muhammad Paracha
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi26