A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Obiora Anusionwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anusionwu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Anusionwu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Obiora Frank Anusionwu MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Obiora F. Anusionwu practice?
- Dr. Obiora Anusionwu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Obiora Anusionwu practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Baltimore, MD.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Neurologists.