A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Obonoruma Ekhaese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Obonoruma Ekhaese is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ekhaese
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ekhaese Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekhaese graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ekhaese has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Obonoruma Imariabe Ekhaese DO is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Obonoruma I. Ekhaese practice?
- Dr. Obonoruma Ekhaese has 1 office location.
Dr. Obonoruma Ekhaese practices Surgery near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Surgeons.