A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Obonoruma Ekhaese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekhaese graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ekhaese has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Obonoruma Imariabe Ekhaese DO is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Obonoruma I. Ekhaese practice?
- Dr. Obonoruma Ekhaese has 4 office locations.
Dr. Obonoruma Ekhaese practices Surgery near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Mattoon, IL.
See League City Surgeons.