A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Obonoruma Ekhaese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ekhaese
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ekhaese Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekhaese graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ekhaese has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Obonoruma Imariabe Ekhaese DO is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Obonoruma I. Ekhaese practice?
- Dr. Obonoruma Ekhaese has 1 office location.
Dr. Obonoruma Ekhaese practices Surgery near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Surgeons.