A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Octavio Perez-Velasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Octavio Perez-Velasco is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez-Velasco
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez-Velasco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Octavio Perez-Velasco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Ambulatory Care
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bone Densitometry
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Ingrown Nails
- Neck Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Velasco graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Perez-Velasco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Octavio Juan Perez-Velasco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Octavio J. Perez-Velasco practice?
- Dr. Octavio Perez-Velasco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Octavio Perez-Velasco practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians.