A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Octavia Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Octavia Cannon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cannon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Octavia Manetta Cannon DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Octavia M. Cannon practice?
- Dr. Octavia Cannon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Octavia Cannon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Matthews, NC.
See Charlotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.