Dr. Octavian Belcea Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Octavian Belcea?

July 20th, 2016

No one answers the phone-- EVER.

No one in this office answers the phone anymore. Need an appointment? Leave a voice mail. Have a question for the nurse? Leave a voice mail. Need to know if your labs have come in? Leave a voice mail. I am switching doctors.

March 3rd, 2015

So Glad We Found Him

Love having a doctor that is MY doctor and I'm not shuffled from doctor to the next each time I visit. Dr. Belcea is caring and funny and is a great match for my whole family. I would highly recommend him~great doctor!

February 2nd, 2015

Calin's Mom

This physician is hands down one the most passionate, knowledgeable, & efficient I have taken my sons to. His bedside manner is EXCELLENT & highly recommend him.

May 2nd, 2012

EXCELLENT FAMILY CARE DR

ALL I CAN SAY IS IF YOU NEED A REGULAR DR YOU HAVE FOUND HIM! EVEN WHEN MY BROTHER OR I HAVE HAD EMERGENCIES HE CALLS US BACK VERY QUICKLY. VERY ATTENTIVE SO SOMETIMES RUNS A LITTLE LATE BUT IT IS WORTH THE WAIT. HIS WIFE IS A DENTIST (DR LE) IN THE SAME (COMBINED) OFFICE. READ THEIR GREAT STORIES OF ESCAPING VIETNAM AND ROMANIA WHEN THEY WERE CHILDREN.

February 8th, 2012

Best Doctor Ever

You are not just another file to Dr. Belcea. He truly wants you to feel better and wants to do it without meds if possible. He easily spends 15 to 20 minutes with me, listening to problem, and discussing solutions with me. He has helped me manage my high cholesterol for over 7 years. Highly recommended!

July 14th, 2011

I had almost given up hope in all doctors before someone recommended I visit Dr. Belcea. I was almost dumbfounded by the amount of time he spent with me, the depth of questions he asked, and how he listened to what I said. Working with him led to the diagnosis and treatment plan that greatly improved my quality of life- something that other physicians completely dismissed. He is compassionate and responsible and always keeps me in the loop proactively sending me copies of all test results. I couldn't be more impressed.

March 17th, 2011

One of the Originals

I chose to follow Dr. Belcea into his private practice. He was my PCP during residency. I am so glad that I made the right choice. He with God's help has not failed me yet!!

April 1st, 2010

Dr. Belcea lives and practices medicine by the oath he took. To do no harm, to have compassion, he cares; honestly! A rare find these days Thank You!

September 15th, 2008