A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Octaviano Roges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Octaviano Roges, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roges
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roges Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Octaviano Roges, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roges graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Roges has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Octaviano A Roges MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Octaviano A. Roges practice?
- Dr. Octaviano Roges has 1 office location.
Dr. Octaviano Roges practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Primary Care Doctors.