A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Octaviano Roges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Octaviano Roges, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Octaviano Roges, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roges graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roges has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Octaviano Alfredo Roges MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Octaviano A. Roges practice?
- Dr. Octaviano Roges has 2 office locations.
Dr. Octaviano Roges practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians.