A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Octavio Camasura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Octavio Camasura is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Camasura graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Camasura has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Octavio D Camasura MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Octavio D. Camasura practice?
- Dr. Octavio Camasura has 2 office locations.
Dr. Octavio Camasura practices Family Medicine near Marysville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yuba City, CA.
See Marysville Family Physicians.