A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Octavio Cardona-Loya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Octavio Cardona-Loya is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Octavio Cardona-Loya, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardona-Loya graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Cardona-Loya has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Octavio Cardona-Loya FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Octavio Cardona-Loya practice?
- Dr. Octavio Cardona-Loya has 1 office location.
Dr. Octavio Cardona-Loya practices Plastic Surgery near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Surgeons.