Learn more about Dr. Octavio Cardona-Loya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Octavio Cardona-Loya is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Octavio Cardona-Loya, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardona-Loya graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Cardona-Loya has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cardona-Loya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Octavio Cardona-Loya practice?
Dr. Octavio Cardona-Loya practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Plastic Surgeons and Chula Vista Surgeons.