Dr. Octavio Chirino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Octavio Chirino?

Fantastic doctor

Posted on January 6th, 2012

Dr. Chirino is very thorough in his examinations. He spends time finding out about you. He really listens. I have been a patient of his for 16 years. When you go in for an annual visit he checks everything as though he were your only doctor. A full exam...cholesterol, iron, bone density as well as regular gyn exam. Great doctor!

Superb care! Unsurpassed!

Posted on October 5th, 2010

Dr. Chirino and his associate Dr. Super are simply the best physician practice I have been to. I have been a patient for over 20+ years and they are kind, reassuring, astute, professional, caring, and have pre- empted serious medical conditions by their testing and medical knowledge on myself and my mother.HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

excellent

Posted on July 24th, 2010

Dr. Churino truly listens and makes eye contact exhibiting excellent bedside manner. He is very respectful, kind, and does not interrupt me while explaining symptoms. I feel that he is committed to being a partner in my health care and is willing to trust that I know my body. He is the first doctor I've had that I actually trust with my health. The office staff is efficient but could be a little friendlier.

Posted on September 26th, 2017