A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Octavio De La Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Octavio De La Pena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Pena graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. De La Pena has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Octavio Armando De La Pena MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Octavio A. De La Pena practice?
- Dr. Octavio De La Pena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Octavio De La Pena practices Gastroenterology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Gastroenterologists.