inactive

Octavio E Prieto MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

July 2nd, 2015
Do not go to this doctor
Let my start by saying that I've been trying to get in contact with the doctor for a few months now and his phone has been disconnected. We payed a substantial amount of money for his services and he completely and laxly did not take the time to properly fill out forms which has set me back years in the process I'm trying to complete. I've never dealt with such an unprofessional person in my life and I plead with you all to refrain from getting his services, IF his office is even open still. Please go to a better doctor that will take the time to ensure that you are given the best care and follow up. I must say that his staff were pleasant but at the end of the day I would never go back to that place if someone paid me.

November 27th, 2013
Very Unprofessional.
This is the most unprofessional doctors office that I've ever been to, in my life. They have their hours posted yet they are never there. No one ever picks up the phone. All I need to do is get my records from them, and it's like they've fallen off the map. I'm absolutely disgusted and I beg you all to never step foot into that doctors office. Save your time and money and go somewhere professional.

September 2nd, 2010
This doctor is a dishonest, ambulance chasing doctor who...
use to take part in phony vehicular 'accidents' staged by his 'patients.' He was in cahoots with Marks & Marks Law firm, getting 'referrals' from the attorneys and then giving them kickbacks after the insurance company paid phony claims.One of his 'patients' was 21 years old and had already been involved in 10 'staged accidents.' Her mother and family had also staged accidents and ripped off the insurance companies.This doctor's license should have been revoked permanently for illegal, gross and unethical medical practices, as he was also billing for physical therapy sessions which patients never showed up for.His secretary and office manager were knowledgeable and involved with the illegal activities in his office, and were a party to it.