Learn more about Dr. Octavio Ruiz-Villalpando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Octavio Ruiz-Villalpando is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Octavio Ruiz-Villalpando, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz-Villalpando graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ruiz-Villalpando has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruiz-Villalpando accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Octavio Ruiz-Villalpando practice?
Dr. Octavio Ruiz-Villalpando practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Perris, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, CA and Lake Elsinore, CA.
See Perris Family Physicians and Perris General Practitioners.