Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Octavio Trejo
Dr. Octavio Trejo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Cytopathology. Dr. Trejo is affiliated with The Hospitals of Providence-Memorial Campus, Sierra Providence East Medical Center and Sierra Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Octavio Trejo has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
Dr. Octavio Trejo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Harry Wilson
Pathology, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
El Paso, TX 0 mi44
Dr. Osvaldo Padilla
El Paso, TX 0 mi18
Dr. Anju Mani
El Paso, TX 0 mi18