A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Octavio Trejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Trejo graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Trejo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Providence East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Octavio Trejo MD is a male Pathologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Octavio Trejo practice?
- Dr. Octavio Trejo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Octavio Trejo practices Pathology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Pathologists.