A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Odalys Brito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Odalys Brito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brito
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brito Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Odalys Brito, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brito graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Odalys Brito MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Odalys Brito practice?
- Dr. Odalys Brito has 1 office location.
Dr. Odalys Brito practices Psychiatry near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Psychiatrists.