A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Odeane Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Odeane Connor is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Connor graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Connor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Odeane Harriette Connor MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Odeane H. Connor practice?
- Dr. Odeane Connor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Odeane Connor practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Physiatrists and Gadsden Pain Management Doctors.