A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oded Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oded Greenberg, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Greenberg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oded Greenberg MD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Oded Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Oded Greenberg has 15 office locations.
Dr. Oded Greenberg practices Anatomic Pathology and Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Brooklyn Pathologists and Brooklyn Radiologists.