Learn more about Dr. Odelia Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Odelia Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Odelia Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Cooper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Odelia Bracha Cooper MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Odelia B. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Odelia Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Odelia Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.