A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Odelia Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Odelia Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Odelia Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Cooper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Odelia Bracha Cooper MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Odelia B. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Odelia Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Odelia Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists and West Hollywood Endocrinologists.