Learn more about Dr. Odelia Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Odelia Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Odelia Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Cooper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Odelia Bracha Cooper MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Odelia B. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Odelia Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Odelia Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.