Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Jul 13th, 2015

Dr. Smith claims that you are family and he will take care of you like family. This is the farthest from the truth. He tells you one thing when you are in the office but once you are out the door the story changes. He is very inconsistent on his prescriptions. He sends your scripts in on the computer so you don't see what he is doing. He sometimes gives you 1 refill sometimes 6 sometimes none. Then when you call to get refills it is a huge pain jumping through all the hoops and that is if you get to talk to someone. He gives you wrong information about drugs and tries to tell you that they are becoming a controlled prescription when they are not. He is not very vigilant in treating diabetes. I have been to a new Dr. and in less than a month my diabetes is better than it has ever been in the 13 years with Dr. Smith. As for his nurse, I do not have enough time to tell you about her, but she is the textbook example for what you don't want to have as a nurse. She is completely dishonest and feeds you stories upon stories. In 13 years with him, he has moved 3 times. That says something right there. He stays long enough for people to figure him out and then moves. I usually don't write these things, but I don't want anyone else to go through what I and my family have in 13 years with him. I have found a new doctor and am very happy and sad that I have had miss treatment for that time.

by Dawn on May 4th, 2015

Dr. Odell Smith is a wonderful Dr. My kids love him. He takes time with you and cares how you are doing. Every visit has been well above my expectations. It's hard finding a Dr. that actually cares. His nurse, Sheryl, always calls back with any concerns same day. Definitely won't go to another Dr.

by Janie on Mar 2nd, 2015

Excellent doctor. Caring and patient. Very easy to talk to.

by Wendy on Jan 13th, 2015

Heartfelt, compassionate, knowledgeable, and surrounds himself with an equally talented support staff that reflecting his medical ethics.

Oct 23rd, 2012

I find Dr Smith a very caring and compassionate doctor. He is very easy to talk to yet remains very professional. He addresses all problems and works with other doctors if you need referred. He is also very kind. I would certainly recommend him.

Jun 5th, 2012