Overall Review

2.2

July 5th, 2016
Awful experience
Our experience was a few years ago. We only stayed one year. She was unwilling to discuss the daily asthma medication she prescribed my one year old a ...

July 5th, 2016
Just an awful experience. She would not answer questions about daily asthma med for my child during well visits. Said I could only ask at a sick follow up visit. then charged me a co pay to answer the question. I'm dead serious and I am not embellishing this. She walked out of the room to see if she had extra time to answer my asthma related question and since she had time she "booked" the apt so she could get the copay. It was a bizarre experience. Do not go there.

February 7th, 2016
Dr. Odet Youssef and her staff are absolutely HORRIBLE!! If given the option I wouldn't even chose one star with rating her!

July 3rd, 2014
didn't like her attitude my 11 year old daughter can't stand her

March 26th, 2013
Biggest regret in my children's care
My daughter is 12 now, but this place is the biggest regret I have in her child care. When she was born, she was in major pain and couldn't go to the bathroom every time she was fed breast milk or formula. I kept on asking the doctor if it could be sensitivity to the milk or formula. They/she said no, absolutely not. Over the course of a few weeks, they sent her for a BARIUM ENEMA and a BIOPSY of her colon because they thought she had Hirschsprung's disease. After all that worry and pain, it was just the milk after all. They put her on a special formula and her pain and discomfort was gone within hours. She also had a clogged tear duct. The doctor told me not to do anything until she was 4. I waited until she was 4 and after moving and switching doctors, I was told we should have taken care of this when she was a newborn. She ended up having two surgeries because we waited so long and now has a scare on her eye. On one visit for my daughter, the doctor asked how my son was. Since she asked, I did have one question regarding him. A few weeks later, I got a bill for him!! They tried to bill me because we discussed another child. I would put zero stars if I could.

January 5th, 2012
Far from a recomendation!
My children have gone to this doctor for 2 years. On multiple appoinments we have shown up and they have told us we did not have an appoinment. I thought i was wrighting the dates wrong on my schedual so i started to make sure to see the same receptionist every time and bringing the appointment card with me. After this the problem happened an additional 3 more times that they wrote the incorrect date and time on my card. Just recently my oldest showed signs of strep, in the middle of the night. I called the oncall nurse who told me i would recieve a call within 30min. An hour passed, and no phone call, i called back and she rudely told me that i can wait the 45min to call the office when they are open. The nurses there are wonderful! They are great with kids and i have never seen my children anything less than comfortable around them. Dr. Youssef on the other hand has no ability to communicate with children and her "gentle" touch has the ability to make a child scream. My husband and i finally decided to leave and pay any fee (and its a big one!) necessary to find a better doctor. If i could bring the nurses with me to our new doctor's office, i would, as for the rest of the staff i will not miss them!

July 30th, 2009
do not pick this doctor
Dr is rude and anticipates answers before you have even completely asked a question, she is difficult to understand, makes assumptions without asking - she thinks she is smarter than everyone else. My son generally requests to be seen by someone else at the medical group. I changed dr's when my 13 yr old daughter was given a breast exam by her- she is a Pediatrian, not a ob/gyn !

July 4th, 2009
Not very good
Ive been seeing her since Stanfield retired. I must say her English is not very good, she mumbles, and is impatient. she often is behind schedule and her bedside manor is not very good. She did give me trial medications for me because I dont have heath insurance.