A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Odette Callender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callender
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Callender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Odette Callender, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Callender graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Callender has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Veterans Hospital Administration
- Wilmington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Odette Callender MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Odette Callender practice?
- Dr. Odette Callender has 1 office location.
Dr. Odette Callender practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.