A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Odette Callender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Odette Callender, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Callender graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Callender has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Veterans Hospital Administration
- Wilmington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Odette Callender MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Odette Callender practice?
- Dr. Odette Callender has 1 office location.
Dr. Odette Callender practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.