A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Odette Daley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Odette Daley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Odette Daley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Daley graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Daley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Wuesthoff Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Odette Cecile Daley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Odette C. Daley practice?
- Dr. Odette Daley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Odette Daley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.