Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Dr is Amazing, staff is horrible!  |  show details
by Unhappy Patient on Apr 17th, 2014

I think that office it is there because of her! I don't trust on the other Drs there, the staff is not very friendly and they never show any empathy with your situation, a nurses cancelling my appointments without any kind of notice, trying to get an appointment back and the lady on the phone said she can't do anything about it, even when is obviously their fault, know I have to wait a month to get an appointment! I'm done with this place I was staying here because like I mentioned the Dr. is a good one, but sadly I'm going to have to move on to a better place where they have professional staff and not a bunch of punk ladies wearing scrubs pretending they are something they are not! I wish Dr Limosnero move from that place! She needs a better staff to back her up!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Pamela H on Aug 26th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Limosnero for kind, compassionate ob-gyn care. She spends as much time as you need and willing answers questions without making you feel rush as well as asking you questions you might not have though to bring up.

|  THE BEST!!!!  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT SHE IS THE BEST DOCTOR AND I AM BLESSED TO HAVE HER AS MY OBGYN.GABY DE LA OTHANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING ;-)

|  Amazing Dr.  |  show details
by Kerri Shaver on Aug 7th, 2009

I began seeing Dr. Limosner when I became pregnant with my 3rd baby. That was nearly 3 years ago. I had lots of issues and almost miscarried. Dr. Limosnero had great bedside manner and spent lots of time with me explaining everything. I felt like she was geuinely concerned about my well being as well as my baby's. I now have a happy, helthy 2 year old little girl and continue to see Dr. Limosnero for my regular check ups. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.