A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Odette Mohamed-Santa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Odette Mohamed-Santa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Odette Mohamed-Santa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohamed-Santa graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Mohamed-Santa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Marshall Pediatric Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mohamed-Santa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Odette Mohamed-Santa practice?
Dr. Odette Mohamed-Santa practices Family Medicine near Marshall, TX.
See Marshall Family Physicians.