A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Odette Mohamed-Santa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Odette Mohamed-Santa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohamed-Santa
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mohamed-Santa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Odette Mohamed-Santa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohamed-Santa graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mohamed-Santa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Marshall Pediatric Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Odette Mohamed-Santa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Odette Mohamed-Santa practice?
- Dr. Odette Mohamed-Santa has 1 office location.
Dr. Odette Mohamed-Santa practices Family Medicine near Marshall, TX.
See Marshall Primary Care Doctors.