A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Odita Asuncion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asuncion
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Asuncion Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Asuncion graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Asuncion has 2 hospital affiliations:
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Ft Belvoir, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Odita Dungo Asuncion MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Odita D. Asuncion practice?
- Dr. Odita Asuncion has 1 office location.
Dr. Odita Asuncion practices Psychiatry near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Psychiatrists.