A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ofelia Balmaseda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ofelia Balmaseda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Balmaseda graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Balmaseda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sullivan County Community Hospital
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ofelia Balagtas Balmaseda MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ofelia B. Balmaseda practice?
- Dr. Ofelia Balmaseda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ofelia Balmaseda practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Physiatrists.