A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ofelia Balagtas-Balmaseda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ofelia Balagtas-Balmaseda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balagtas-Balmaseda
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Balagtas-Balmaseda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Balagtas-Balmaseda graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Balagtas-Balmaseda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sullivan County Community Hospital
- Union Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ofelia Balagtas-Balmaseda MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ofelia Balagtas-Balmaseda practice?
- Dr. Ofelia Balagtas-Balmaseda has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ofelia Balagtas-Balmaseda practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Terre Haute, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Vincennes, IN and Linton, IN.
See Terre Haute Physiatrists.