A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ofelia Melley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melley
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Melley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ofelia Melley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melley graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Melley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ofelia Nickel Melley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ofelia N. Melley practice?
- Dr. Ofelia Melley has 1 office location.
Dr. Ofelia Melley practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.