A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ofelia Melley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ofelia Melley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melley graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Melley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ofelia Nickel Melley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ofelia N. Melley practice?
- Dr. Ofelia Melley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ofelia Melley practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Pinehurst, NC.
See Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.