A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ofem Ajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ofem Ajah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ajah
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ajah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ofem Ajah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajah graduated from University Of Ilorin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ajah has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ofem Ajah MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ofem Ajah practice?
- Dr. Ofem Ajah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ofem Ajah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.