Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ofem Ajah
Dr. Ofem Ajah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Legal Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ajah is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, Wyckoff Heights Hospital and The Unity Hospital of Rochester-St Marys Campus. Dr. Ajah has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ofem Ajah has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ofem Ajah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Anita Pandey
Internal Medicine, Residency
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi6
Dr. Terry-Jan Blackett-Bonnett
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi24
Dr. Kuragu Agyemang
Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi31