Learn more about Dr. Ofem Ajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ofem Ajah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ajah
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ajah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ofem Ajah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajah graduated from University Of Ilorin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ajah has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ofem Ajah MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ofem Ajah practice?
- Dr. Ofem Ajah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ofem Ajah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.