Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Kayla S. on Aug 1st, 2014

I saw Dr. Jacobowitz for a permanently enlarged tonsil, and he was wonderful. He was a bit late, but apologized a number of times, which was no problem at all. He took the time to examine me, explain things and never pressured me into surgery like other doctors have. He made me feel very comfortable and I'm confident when I do have my tonsillectomy that he will take perfect care of me! The office staff was also very friendly and courteous. The nurse came in to let me know he was running a bit behind which I thought was very nice.

Excellent bedside manner show details Excellent bedside manner
by Rob Farrell on May 14th, 2014

Dr. J and staff are always professional and mindful of my needs. Dr. J always has the time to sit and listen to my questions or concerns. His expertise has really helped with my medical condition. I feel I am getting NYC quality healthcare right in my own backyard. Would definitely recommend Dr. J and ENT and Allergy Associates.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Tom T on Nov 23rd, 2013

Dr jacobowitz is an excellent doctor that I would recommend to anyone. He takes the time with each patent in such a friendly way. Sometimes there is a long office wait, but to see the best it is totally worth it. He performed surgery on me and I have to say he is my fav dr.

The greatest doctor!!!! show details The greatest doctor!!!!
Dec 1st, 2011

dr Jacobowitz is a wonderful dr in every possible way. I highly recommend him. His ability to diagnose is top rate. He spent a lot of time asking questions and examining as well as answering all of my questions. The staff was wonderful as well. I had to have surgery and he made what was potentially a very scary experience into one that was smooth and successful. He explained everything very patiently to me beforehand and his surgical skills were top notch. Afterwards any other dr that I show the nearly invisible scar to has been very impressed with what a great job dr Jacobowitz did. I HIGHLY recommend dr Jacobowitz. He is skilled, kind, and truly cares about his patients.

Sleep Apnea Patient show details Sleep Apnea Patient
Nov 10th, 2011

I have found Dr Jacobowitz to be prompt (or apologetic when a bit late) for all of my visits. He spends a great deal of time explaining procedures and has a good bedside manner.