Dr. Ofer Jacobowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ofer Jacobowitz?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Ofer Jacobowitz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor!

In addition to being a fabulous doctor, he is kind. Dr Jacobowitz is keenly aware of the emotional needs of the family as well as the patient.

May 25th, 2017

The Best

Extremely pleased to have found Dr. J. After years of suffering from nasal and sleep problems finally was able to achieve relief. Dr. J is compassionate and brilliant. He listens and explains. His surgical skills are top notch and his follow-up care made all the difference. I highly recommend Dr. J.

February 22nd, 2017

Best there is ...

OSA and sinus issues, I've been to many doctors. Dr. Jacobowitz has helped me more than all the rest. He and staff are solid!

August 3rd, 2016

Exceptional Doctor and Surgeon

Dr. Jacobowitz is a truly exceptional doctor, surgeon, and human being. He is the epitome of what anyone would want in a doctor: A professional with comprehensive knowledge, diagnostic perspicacity and acumen, and superlative surgical skill who listens attentively with kind, caring concern for the patient. The surgery I had resulted in a phenomenal improvement in my condition.

January 28th, 2016

Dr. Ofer Jacobowitz was very knowledgeable & was extremely nice!!!!

July 13th, 2015

Very great dr. Solid education and definitely an expert in sleep medicine. I listened to his advice regarding a septoplasty for sleep apnea and I believe he helped me make the right decision.

August 2nd, 2014

Wonderful Doctor

I saw Dr. Jacobowitz for a permanently enlarged tonsil, and he was wonderful. He was a bit late, but apologized a number of times, which was no problem at all. He took the time to examine me, explain things and never pressured me into surgery like other doctors have. He made me feel very comfortable and I'm confident when I do have my tonsillectomy that he will take perfect care of me! The office staff was also very friendly and courteous. The nurse came in to let me know he was running a bit behind which I thought was very nice.

May 14th, 2014

Excellent bedside manner

Dr. J and staff are always professional and mindful of my needs. Dr. J always has the time to sit and listen to my questions or concerns. His expertise has really helped with my medical condition. I feel I am getting NYC quality healthcare right in my own backyard. Would definitely recommend Dr. J and ENT and Allergy Associates.

November 23rd, 2013

Excellent doctor

Dr jacobowitz is an excellent doctor that I would recommend to anyone. He takes the time with each patent in such a friendly way. Sometimes there is a long office wait, but to see the best it is totally worth it. He performed surgery on me and I have to say he is my fav dr.

December 2nd, 2011

The greatest doctor!!!!

dr Jacobowitz is a wonderful dr in every possible way. I highly recommend him. His ability to diagnose is top rate. He spent a lot of time asking questions and examining as well as answering all of my questions. The staff was wonderful as well. I had to have surgery and he made what was potentially a very scary experience into one that was smooth and successful. He explained everything very patiently to me beforehand and his surgical skills were top notch. Afterwards any other dr that I show the nearly invisible scar to has been very impressed with what a great job dr Jacobowitz did. I HIGHLY recommend dr Jacobowitz. He is skilled, kind, and truly cares about his patients.

November 10th, 2011

Sleep Apnea Patient

I have found Dr Jacobowitz to be prompt (or apologetic when a bit late) for all of my visits. He spends a great deal of time explaining procedures and has a good bedside manner .

June 28th, 2017