Otolaryngologist, Sleep specialist
75 Crystal Run Rd
Ste 220
Middletown, NY 10941
(888) 350-1368
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent bedside manner  |  show details
by Rob Farrell on May 14th, 2014

Dr. J and staff are always professional and mindful of my needs. Dr. J always has the time to sit and listen to my questions or concerns. His expertise has really helped with my medical condition. I feel I am getting NYC quality healthcare right in my own backyard. Would definitely recommend Dr. J and ENT and Allergy Associates.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Tom T on Nov 23rd, 2013

Dr jacobowitz is an excellent doctor that I would recommend to anyone. He takes the time with each patent in such a friendly way. Sometimes there is a long office wait, but to see the best it is totally worth it. He performed surgery on me and I have to say he is my fav dr.

|  The greatest doctor!!!!  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

dr Jacobowitz is a wonderful dr in every possible way. I highly recommend him. His ability to diagnose is top rate. He spent a lot of time asking questions and examining as well as answering all of my questions. The staff was wonderful as well. I had to have surgery and he made what was potentially a very scary experience into one that was smooth and successful. He explained everything very patiently to me beforehand and his surgical skills were top notch. Afterwards any other dr that I show the nearly invisible scar to has been very impressed with what a great job dr Jacobowitz did. I HIGHLY recommend dr Jacobowitz. He is skilled, kind, and truly cares about his patients.

|  Sleep Apnea Patient  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

I have found Dr Jacobowitz to be prompt (or apologetic when a bit late) for all of my visits. He spends a great deal of time explaining procedures and has a good bedside manner.