A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ofer Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ofer Rodriguez, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ofer Rodriguez DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ofer Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Ofer Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ofer Rodriguez practices Plastic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.