Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ofer Werthaim
Dr. Ofer Werthaim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Brunswick, NJ. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Werthaim is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. Dr. Werthaim has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ofer Werthaim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ofer Werthaim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Ellis Lenger
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
East Brunswick, NJ 0 mi37
Dr. Keyur Patel
Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
East Brunswick, NJ 0 mi10
Dr. Richard Snepar
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
East Brunswick, NJ 0.05 mi41