A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ofik Babayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babayan
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Babayan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Babayan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ofik Babayan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ofik Babayan practice?
- Dr. Ofik Babayan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ofik Babayan practices Psychiatry near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CA.
See Van Nuys Psychiatrists.