A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ofilio Arguello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ofilio Arguello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Arguello graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arguello has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ofilio Arguello MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ofilio Arguello practice?
- Dr. Ofilio Arguello has 1 office location.
Dr. Ofilio Arguello practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.