A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oganes Paronian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oganes Paronian is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paronian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Paronian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paronian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oganes Paronian practice?
Dr. Oganes Paronian practices General Practice near North Hollywood, CA.
See North Hollywood General Practitioners.