A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oganes Paronian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oganes Paronian is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paronian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Paronian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paronian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oganes Paronian practice?
Dr. Oganes Paronian practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology near North Hollywood, CA.
See North Hollywood Family Physicians, North Hollywood General Practitioners, North Hollywood Internists, and North Hollywood Cardiologists.