A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oganes Paronian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oganes Paronian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paronian
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paronian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paronian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Paronian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oganes Paronian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Oganes Paronian practice?
- Dr. Oganes Paronian has 1 office location.
Dr. Oganes Paronian practices General Practice near North Hollywood, CA.
See North Hollywood Primary Care Doctors.