Dr. Eleanya Ogburu-Ogbonnaya, MD
Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Pain Management Specialist, Anesthesiologist (pain control)

2.0

Apr 14th, 2015

They need to work on a lot.

Apr 10th, 2015

if you want to spend your whole day waiting to be seen in the room then only getting 5 minutes of the drs time then go here. If you need a prior authorization have fun they dont care whether your out of your medication or not they dont put the patients need first.

Feb 1st, 2015

This place is unprofessional. No one cares about the patient. It's all money . The billing manger is really rude. She gets mad when you want to speak with her. Worse office ever. I can't put up with it . I never see the doctor only the nurse practitioner. She is not a neurologist. Looking for a new doctor. Don't be a new patient 6 hour wait time

,Good, show details ,Good,
by ,Derek Conner on Jan 26th, 2015

today was quicker than usual.

Mar 11th, 2014

Staff is very incompetent. My veterinarian's place is cleaner than this place. Oh and my dog gets polite , kind, prompt care by a staff that is kind and professional.

Feb 12th, 2014

Extremely long waits in a crowded waiting room. Rude receptionist with a don't care attitude. Physicians Assistant is also very rude. I was trembling in pain and she asked why I was shaking, I told her it was pain. She shook her head and said it doesn't happen that way. What a uncaring, rude &#%@$!!! Little or no compassion.

unprofessional show details unprofessional
by manda on Jan 24th, 2014

The staff is rude and have no professionalism at all act uneducated. Dr. Ogburuog is very rude do not listen to concerns or cheif complain all he want is for patients to try meds like a drug addict. The office manager is unprofessional and a liar all they want is money and there is no billing department so ridiculous prices are charged and services that was never rendered is always billed to patients and medicare/medicaid...the medical records is a fake unprofessional not accurate at all and patients charts are all over the building in site of all patients in the area where med records are held also blood drawing there is no lab office at all the place is run down and just awful closing down will be great

Worst Experience Ever show details Worst Experience Ever
by Alexis on Jul 11th, 2013

My husband had a blackout over a year ago. We were sent there by the ER and in order for him to go back to work, we had no choice but to go. The office looks like a crack house and the way they have the patients hanging around, hooked up to IV's looks like something you see in a horror movie. The staff was rude and were more concerned about money than my husband. They preformed tests that weren't needed and the doctor claimed that he needed to go through much more testing and treatment than we later found out was called for. The machines used were old and rusty and dirty. We sat there for almost 6 hours in a cold, stinky office just to hear that he couldn't figure out what was wrong. It was awful! Went for a second opinion & found out all was well after only 45 minutes. This doctor and his practice is a joke! It doesn't even deserve ONE star, but it's required so...

awful show details awful
Apr 17th, 2012

He was rude his staff was rude I waited to be seen all day and when given meds intravenously the needle broke in my arm my insurance was also charged for tests and proceedures never perfomed

Horrible show details Horrible
Sep 8th, 2011

So not helpful also charged way too much for no help

Patient w/ a new Dr. show details Patient w/ a new Dr.
Apr 18th, 2011

At first I thought he might really help w/ my problem. Then it seemed all he wanted to do was take my money. Charges ridiculous prices for everything. Staff doesn't return calls or adequately schedule tests. Staff is rude, unprofessional & uneducated. He ordered tests I didn't need, made me come for appts I didn't need. I sat there my LAST visit for 2 1/2 hrs. only to find he had...LEFT FOR THE DAY!

MR show details MR
Sep 30th, 2010

This office and MD has to be the worst doctor and staff in the country. Staff is very rude, have to wait 5-6 hours. Md does not listen to the patient about their problems or concerns. I would not take my dog there!