Dr. E Ogburuogbonnay MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2017
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME THE PRACTICE IS A JOKE
I READ ALL OF THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS, WHEN I WAS REFFERED TO THIS PRACTICE. I WAS DESPERATE FOR ANSWERS FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO ME (POSSIBLE MINI STROKE), I FIGURED I WOULD ATLEAST GO SEE FOR MYSELF! WRONG DECISION IT HAS DELAYED MY CARE AND DIAGNOSIS. THE STAFF IS BEYOND A JOKE! THE OFFICE IS STRAIGHT UP GHETTO, NO SIGNAGE THAT YOU ARE EVEN IN THE RIGHT PLACE. STAINED CHAIRS (FROM WHAT I DONT KNOW), RUN DOWN RUSTED OUT BATHROOMS! I HAD TO FILL OUT 30 PAGES OF PAPERWORK ( OPIATE ABUSE, WEIRD QUESTIONARES). I WASNT EVEN SEEN BY THE DOCTOR FOR 3.5 HOURS! I FIGURED WELL HE ORDERED THE CORRECT TESTING FROM WHAT I HAD SEEN, BUT TRIED TO PUT ME ON ALL THESE MEDS FOR ISSUES I AM ALREADY BEING TREATED FOR! I GO TO LEAVE AND I AM STANDING AT THIS LARGE DESK WITH 4 WOMEN BEHIND IT CUTTING UP, BEING SILLY PAPERWORK STACKED EVERYWHERE AND OTHER CRAP WITH IT! THEY SAID THEY WILL CALL ME WITH MY REFFERAL INFORMATION FOR THE ADDITIONAL TESTING ORDERED. AFTER 2 WEEKS, I STILL HADN'T HEAR ANYTHING! I CALLED AND LEFT A VOICEMAIL (CAN NEVER GET ANYONE ON THE PHONE) ON THE APPOINTMENT LINE (DIDNT KNOW ANOTHER EXT), NO RETURN CALL! CALLED A FEW DAYS LATER AND WAS TRANSFERRED TO THE LADY WHO DOES REFFERALS GOT HER VM, NO SUPRISE NO CALL BACK. WAITED A COUPLE MORE DAYS, LEFT ANOTHER VM ON THE REFFERALS LINE, NO CALL BACK. FINALLY, I CALLED AND DEMANEDED TO SPEAK TO THE OFFICE MANAGER, I WAS PLACED ON HOLD SHE WAS ON THE PHONE. THEN SENT DIRECTLY TO HER VM- GUESS WHAT NO- CALL BACK! I GET A TEXT THAT MY FOLLOWUP APPOINTMENT IS NEXT WEEK, I CALLED AND TOLD THE APPT LINE, WHY SHOULD I FOLLOW UP, YA'LL HAVENT EVEN SENT OUT THE REFFERALLS FOR THE TESTING THE DOCTOR ORDERED! SHE SAID YOU WANT TO CANCEL? UM.....YES, WHATS THE POINT OF FOLLOWING UP, IF HE DOESNT HAVE THE INFORMATION NEEDED. OK, I WILL CANCEL THE APPOINTMENT! NOW MIND YOU THIS HAS ALL BEEN OVER A MONTHS TIME PERIOD! IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR LOVED ONES, DO NOT GO TO THIS PRACTICE! I HAVE TO NOW WAIT FOR ANOTHER REFFERAL AND START ALL OVER PRAYING, NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS! I DONT SEE HOW MIDLANDS NEURO AND PAIN IS STILL IN BUSINESS!

June 2nd, 2017
Can't believe they are still open.
The wait is 2 to 3 hours before seeing the doctor. Very unorganized and not nice, pleasant staff. The patient should be the number one. Didn't get that kind of feeling from this practice.

August 18th, 2016
Doc is wonderful. I love going to his office.

April 27th, 2016
Sketchy!
Walking into the building you are hit with a wave of mildew smell. Fill out approximately 30 pages of poorly worded questions. When I was called back I was taken to a room with an EMG machine, a house mattress (not a hospital bed!), and dirty rug that looks like it was purchased at Walmart. Before I met with the doctor and even completed the forms the girl wanted to preform an EMG. Before knowing any of my medical history, they planned on sticking me with needles in an unsanitary room. Thankfully I know my medical history and refused the test. As we waited for the doctor to talk to us we could hear every word being said in the waiting room. I had a horrible feeling about the place and decided to leave. I told someone I was leaving and they told the doctor. He kept saying make sure they fill out the paperwork. I feel he was just trying to Bill insurance for unnecessary test with no regard for the patient.

April 4th, 2016
Horrible Practice and physician
Please do not see this Dr.... I was a patient for almost a year. At first I thought he was great by ordering tests to find out what was really going on with my spine. It took me a year to get the results of these tests. After having a report for 8 months and telling me my previous surgical site was stable three other doctors and myself read the report and I'm now facing another surgery to fix a surgery from 4 years ago WHICH he over looked in the CT report. He then increased my level of medication and then sent me a letter in the mail a week later discharging me for no reason whatsoever. The wait times in this office can be up to 6 hours. After finding out I was going to have to have surgery I asked for a copy of my Tests to take to a surgeon and I was told that was disrespectful. However, it isn't disrespectful for a physician to lie about a CT report that resulted in me having to have surgery and instead just continue to pump me full of Narcotics??? This guy is highly unethical and should not be allowed to practice medicine. Especially when you are young and all you want is your problem fixed if it can be instead of medication. Every patient complains in the lobby 24/7. Worst experience especially when you are young and not just seeking meds but want your injury fixed..... Now I have to go without because with my insurance it's hard to find specialists AND there is a possibility my spine is unstable. So, unless you want further damage done I would highly suggest not seeing this Physician (if he should even be called one)

March 10th, 2016
This place is terrible. I went for one thing and it was never discussed and I had to wait over 2 hours.. Will never refer anyone here..

February 29th, 2016
I was greeted by a lovely young woman at the front desk. I was called to the back after a wait in the office. The girls in the back were firm but friendly. Physicians are very knowledgeable about their work and seem to genuinely care. The EEG tech was very proper and precise.

January 1st, 2016
Staffing problems
Dr. O is a wonderful doctor...great bedside manner...on the other hand his staff with the exception of one nurse named I think Bridget(spelling)...are the most unprofessional, lazy, incompetent group of people I've ever seen in a Doctors office

November 17th, 2015
Rude Rude Rude
The doctor was great the onw time I saw him. Staff are terrible!! If you call they hang up on you. If you leave a message they will never call you back. If you go in you wait for hours. They do not close for lunch they just go while you wait in waiting room or in your room. You can hear everything in the paper thin walls. It os a horrible experience for someone in pain. They do not care. They perform unecessary tests. When visit is done you wait at a counter while they ask you private information and you hear others private information. They care about noone and whebln anyone is upset thw Bless them and are sarcastic. They do not care that you had a long drive. Waiting to find another doc after trying to see the doctor they wont let you. This is the worst experience of my life. Ive been there no less than 7 hours every time. Never go here!! They ask me am I there for suboxone. Im no dang addict! They dont look at my chart. They act like you need them and they can treat you any sort of way. They overbook and doc only sees new patients. I was there and another person not a doc was signing prescriptions but it said Dr Ogburu. This is a scam of a place.

November 16th, 2015
Be aware!!!
Please check your insurance and what they are billing you for. They overcharge and bill for so many different things that I had no idea I even had performed. I had one visit and doc talked with me for a total of 5 minutes. Be aware of what you are signing. This place is a joke and I was referred here by another doctor who I thought I could trust. Even my insurance company denied several charges for being "unnecessary procedures"... They give you "new patient" form to fill out that is at least a 100 pages long and informed me that if I didn't that I couldn't see the doctor and now they are billing me for "filling out paperwork". I cannot believe a business like this is still running. I feel taken advantage of.

November 16th, 2015
Unprofessional Rude, No accountability
If I call, Im hung up on. Noone is there to speak about billing in person or on phone. Rude!! Hippa violation galor. You see here they respond to say they will work on attitude of staff. Every staff member puts off issues saying someone elses issue. Nurse Practioner forgets my isdies like Im a new patient each time. Might see her for 40 seconds at most. She says whats wrong with you. Most umprofessional unorganized mess.

October 12th, 2015
Please save your time and money!! I left this place in tears with how rude the doctor and
d some of the staff were. I also called when I left since I cried the whole way home and talked to the center manager who also criticized me and said that I must have taken it out of context - so very RUDE!!!