A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ogechukwu Menkiti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ogechukwu Menkiti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ogechukwu Menkiti, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Menkiti graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Menkiti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ogechukwu Rowland Menkiti BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ogechukwu R. Menkiti practice?
- Dr. Ogechukwu Menkiti has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ogechukwu Menkiti practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.