Learn more about Dr. Ognian Pomakov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ognian Pomakov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pomakov
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pomakov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ognian Pomakov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomakov graduated from Higher Med Inst-Pleven, Pleven, Bulgaria.
Dr. Pomakov has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ognian A Pomakov MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ognian A. Pomakov practice?
- Dr. Ognian Pomakov has 1 office location.
Dr. Ognian Pomakov practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Gastroenterologists.