A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ognian Pomakov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ognian Pomakov is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ognian Pomakov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomakov graduated from Higher Med Inst-Pleven, Pleven, Bulgaria.
Dr. Pomakov has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ognian A Pomakov MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ognian A. Pomakov practice?
- Dr. Ognian Pomakov has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ognian Pomakov practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY and Williamsville, NY.
See Niagara Falls Internists and Niagara Falls Gastroenterologists.