A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ogo Mbanugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mbanugo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Mbanugo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ogo Samuel Mbanugo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ogo S. Mbanugo practice?
- Dr. Ogo Mbanugo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ogo Mbanugo practices Family Medicine near Martinez, CA.
See Martinez Family Physicians.