Dr. Oguchi Nwosu MD, FAAFP Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2013
Finally a diagnosis
Years ago I remember having a doctor tell me that my liver count was high and he suggested that I stiop taking a multi-vitamin that I was taking and that was making me feel energetic. After I stopped talking the vitamin I was told the number went down and that was good. As time went on my test results were still in the high range but I was told it probably had to do with over the counter drugs that I sometimes take for a headache or cold and I shouldn't be concerned. When I started seeing Dr. Nwosu, he immediately zeroed in on my blood test results that he had done. He informed me that it was not normal that my liver test results were not within the normal range and this was after he had addressed other posible causes: gallbladder, hepatitis and even liver cancer. Dr Nwosu did not let it go, he had me to see a specialist who determined after preforming a liver biopsy that I have condition that is not cancer or hepatitis but could become cancer if it goes untreated. I am now on medication and my liver results are showing signs of improvement. Thank goodness Dr. Nwosu had the knowledge and concern to go the extra mile or I could have been facing a life threatening situation, no less than a liver transplant.

October 14th, 2016