The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oguz Cataltepe
Dr. Oguz Cataltepe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery, General Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Cataltepe is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus, U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus and Marlborough Hospital. Dr. Cataltepe has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Oguz Cataltepe has the following 3 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...