A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ohannes Nercessian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ohannes Nercessian is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ohannes Nercessian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nercessian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nercessian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ohannes A Nercessian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ohannes A. Nercessian practice?
- Dr. Ohannes Nercessian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ohannes Nercessian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Edgewater, NJ.
See New York Surgeons.