Learn more about Dr. Ohannes Nercessian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ohannes Nercessian is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ohannes Nercessian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nercessian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nercessian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nercessian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ohannes A. Nercessian practice?
Dr. Ohannes Nercessian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Edgewater, NJ.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.