Learn more about Dr. Ohannes Nercessian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ohannes Nercessian, Orthopedic Hip and Knee Reconstruction is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nercessian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nercessian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ohannes Nercessian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Contracture
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nercessian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nercessian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ohannes A Nercessian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Ohannes A. Nercessian practice?
- Dr. Ohannes Nercessian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ohannes Nercessian practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Englewood Surgeons and Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons.