Learn more about Dr. Ohannes Nercessian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ohannes Nercessian, Orthopedic Hip and Knee Reconstruction is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nercessian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nercessian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ohannes Nercessian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Contracture
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nercessian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nercessian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ohannes A Nercessian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Ohannes A. Nercessian practice?
- Dr. Ohannes Nercessian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ohannes Nercessian practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Englewood Surgeons and Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons.