A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oheneba Boachie-Adjei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oheneba Boachie-Adjei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oheneba Boachie-Adjei, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Curved Back Lordosis
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Spinal Curvatures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Boachie-Adjei graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boachie-Adjei has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oheneba Boachie-Adjei MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Oheneba Boachie-Adjei practice?
- Dr. Oheneba Boachie-Adjei has 1 office location.
Dr. Oheneba Boachie-Adjei practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.