A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ohwofiemu Nwariaku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ohwofiemu Nwariaku is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwariaku graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nwariaku has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ohwofiemu Ejiogu Nwariaku MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ohwofiemu E. Nwariaku practice?
- Dr. Ohwofiemu Nwariaku has 1 office location.
Dr. Ohwofiemu Nwariaku practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.