A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oisin O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oisin O'Neill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oisin O'Neill, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 4 awards.
Dr. O'Neill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oisin Ruadri O'Neill MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oisin R. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. Oisin O'Neill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oisin O'Neill practices Neurological Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.